Marketing studies an organization's activities as they relate to serving the needs of customers. And, marketing relies on an understanding of buyer behavior and research. Our Marketing Management degree provides the knowledge and skills required to develop ideas, goods, and services to satisfy both individual and organizational objectives.
Product management from its conception to pricing, promotion, and distribution will be addressed. Students will be able to apply marketing research and advertising principles to a product or service. In addition, developing a marketing plan is an essential component of this program as it is key to any business or organization.
- Brand/Product Manager
- Marketing Researcher
- Account Manager
- Media Manager
- Sales Associate
- Retail Manager
Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Apply marketing research principles to a company's product or service.
- Apply advertising principles to promote a firm's image and product/service offering.
- Develop a marketing plan for a business using the fundamental elements of the marketing mix.
- Present project/research findings clearly, both orally and in written form.
Obtaining the Degree
To earn the Associate of Applied Science degree, students must:
- Matriculate into the program.
- Satisfactorily complete all degree requirements, including General Education and Major Requirements.
General Education Requirements
Social Science Electives
BUS 298 or Social Science or Humanities Elective