Today’s ever changing business environment requires individuals at all levels of business to possess a variety of business and teamwork skills. The Business Management Certificate is intended for learners seeking business credentials that can be put to immediate, practical use. The coursework implements real life projects and assignments designed to allow learners to develop business skills employers are seeking for supervisory and first-line management roles in business, nonprofits, and government. The group project environment equips students with the ability to enhance their teamwork and project skills.
For those hoping to ultimately enroll in an associate degree, this program provides a stackable credential into business degree options.
- Office Supervisor
- Administrative Clerks
- Small Business Owner and Operator
Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic management and leadership principles.
- Collect and critically analyze data and information to be applied to business scenarios.
- Present project and research findings in written and verbal presentations.
Obtaining the Degree
To earn the certificate, students must:
- Matriculate into the program.
- Satisfactorily complete all certificate requirements, including General Education and Major Requirements.