Violations of the Academic Integrity Policy may result in one or more of the following sanctions:
- Required education relating to academic integrity
- Grade of "F" for the class where the infraction occurred and expulsion from that class for the remainder of the semester
- Grade of "F" for the class where the infraction occurred and expulsion from all classes for the remainder of the semester
- Student(s) will be administratively withdrawn from all other semester classes, receiving a grade of "W" for those classes
- Suspension from the College
- Permanent expulsion from the College
When a student is found to have violated the Academic Integrity Policy by the Academic Integrity Review Team, an Academic Integrity Violation notation will appear on the student's official transcript and student record.
Any student found to have violated the Academic Integrity Policy multiple times will be rendered ineligible for Academic Amnesty, Academic Forgiveness, and/or graduation honors for all classes/programs completed during their time at the College.