The College will provide official transcripts of students' academic records upon the written request of the student.  All official transcripts will be delivered directly to the recipient. Any copies of transcripts hand-delivered by the student will be considered unofficial copies.

The College provides two options for requesting a transcript. Transcripts can be ordered and sent electronically through the College's website via Parchment for a per transcript charge payable to Parchment. Alternatively, students may obtain a paper transcript free of charge by completing a Transcript Request Form available online at or at the Registrar's Office. Telephone requests will not be honored. Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the recipient indicated on the form. Unofficial transcripts may be obtained via the myPEAK portal.