Total Semester Withdrawal

Students who wish to withdraw from all courses after the Add/Drop period of the semester but before the deadline for student-initiated withdrawal must complete and sign a Total Semester Withdrawal Form in consultation with the academic advisor, Student Financial Services Office, and Registrar's Office. A "W" grade will be assigned for the withdrawn courses. 

Students who are not physically capable of completing the Total Semester Withdrawal Form may withdrawal by contacting the Dean of Enrollment and Registrar who will then complete the withdrawal form on the student's behalf.