Parental Access or Spousal Access to Student Records

Parents may have access to information pertaining to their son's or daughter's educational records and academic status without prior written consent of the student if the student is a dependent under the age of 18. If the student is 18 or older, then the College must receive prior written consent from the student in order to release such information to his or her parents and or spouse. This form is available from the Registrar's Office.