Pennsylvania Highlands Community College welcomes applications from international students; however, Pennsylvania Highlands does not assist international students with obtaining an F-1 student visa. International students are required to complete the Admissions process and submit a copy of his/her VISA to the Admissions Office three months prior to the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll. International students are treated as non-residents of the State of Pennsylvania with respect to tuition and fees. Questions regarding the acceptance of international students should be directed to the Admissions Office.
Pennsylvania Highlands may require the following information from an international student seeking admission:
- A certified copy of the original educational records to include all previous academic experiences.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores.
- Financial Statement indicating the student has sufficient funds to cover tuition and fees.
- Student Medical Form completed and signed by a physician.
- Responsibility Statement from a United States Citizen stating that the citizen agrees to accept responsibility for sponsoring and assisting the applicant in completing his/her educational objective.