Academic Forgiveness

Current students changing their major from one program of study to another program of study or previously enrolled students who have been absent 18 months or more may petition to have former courses in which they earned a grade of D or F exempted from the calculation of their grade point average. Courses, both general education and program requirements, that are required for both majors must be retaken and are not eligible for academic forgiveness. All grades will remain on the student's transcript. Students shall be eligible for Academic Forgiveness one time only.

Students interested in applying for Academic Forgiveness must obtain the proper request form from the Registrar's Office to begin the process.