The Network Administration Certificate focuses on the computerized technologies that are critical to business and industry. This program provides students with the ability to configure a variety of network devices, such as routers and switches. Graduated students will have an understanding of local and wide area network technologies, telecommunications, wireless communications, and network connectivity. In addition to an understanding of telecommunications, students will also obtain comprehensive training via the Cisco Networking Academy classes as part of the curriculum. After completion of the program, students will be prepared to take the CCNA certification exam.
This program falls under the federal guidelines of Gainful Employment programming. For important information regarding program costs, debt, and potential earnings, please click here.
- IT Manager
- Network Specialist
- Network Manager
- Network Architect
- Systems Analyst
Upon completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of network operations to prepare for the CCNA certification.
- Configure and troubleshoot network devices and security implementations.
- Identify, organize, plan, and allocate resources effectively in a telecommunications environment.
Obtaining the Certificate
To earn the Certificate, students must:
- Matriculate into the certificate program.
- Satisfactorily complete all certificate requirements.