A regular schedule of programs throughout the year offers enjoyable and educational experiences for your career development, including a variety of topics:
- "Dining and Professional Etiquette Luncheon" - Learn dining and professional networking etiquette and tips while enjoying a complimentary lunch with friends.
- "Mock Interview Fair" - Experience different interviewing styles from real employer volunteers in a practice setting.
- "Dress for Success" - View latest interview attire and learn how to assemble an appropriate interview outfit.
- "Social Media and the Job Search" - Explore the role of social media in the networking and recruitment process.
- "Writing Effective Resumes and Cover Letters" - Learn techniques to best identify and highlight your skills and experiences to grab employer attention.